Monday, April 11, 2011

Ezekiel 38:1-12

As I write this I don't intend to identify all the nationalities mentioned in these verses. Whoever reads this can do your own research on that. However, I sincerely believe the present unrest will eventually have something to do with the prophesy of Ezekiel here. What seems to be today is a peaceful nation Israel surrounded by a sea of people in complete unrest, many of them as haters of Israel. In these verses we notice three directions, the north, the east and the south. There are other factors if we read the rest of the chapter along with chapter 39.
I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and lead you out. By this phrase you will notice who is in control. God who inspired Ezekiel to write this is always in control, and will remain so. I almost feel like Paul Harvey with the rest of the story. Who will win? Israel in the providence of God.
Now what attitude should we have? We need to fall in line, because God will have His way. We must trust Christ who will eventually be given complete control. I must let Him have complete control of my life. You must too.

No comments: