Monday, July 27, 2009

Colossians 1:9-14

Paul's wish for the Colossian people was as follows. They were to be filled with the knowledge of His will. Their walk was to be worthy of the Lord. They were to be fruitful in good works and increase in the knowledge of God. That is quite a package. Has it been true of me in my 53 years of my Christian life?
He (Christ) delivered us from the power of darkness. I was there for the first 21 years of my life. I am delivered, I don't have to walk there any more. Do you? We are now part of the kingdom of God's dear Son. I am a child of the King. I must carry my life that way.
We have redemption through His blood, complete forgiveness of sins. I pray you have found that to be true. If not you can come to Him right now. Read John 1:12

No comments: