Monday, September 28, 2009
Psalm 99:1-9
How can I do this psalm justice? It begins with the term "the Lord's reigns". Have you put Him on the throne? The rightful place of His throne is your heart, and mine. This man devotes verses 2-5 showing His exalted position. Can anyone be compared to Him? When I think of God speaking to Moses, Aaron and Samuel, and the cloud by day and the fire by night, I think of a personal presence through the wilderness and into the promised land. I wonder. Can He be present with me in my daily walk and my need if only I walk with Him? When I think of God as one who forgives, but also one who takes vengeance on evil deeds, I want to exalt Him. I want to worship for this psalm ends up with His holiness. I can't walk with Him unless I have a holy life set apart to Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment