Monday, October 31, 2011

Galatians 1:10 - 17

The book of Galatians is what we call a correction letter. There were those who came to Galatia who persuaded many to become circumcized and keep the law of Moses and have a mixture of Christianity and the old religion of the Jews.
Paul now tells the Galatian people how he got the word of God by a special revelation from Christ Himself. When he heard from Christ from Heaven there was a complete turn around in Paul's life.
Paul say he was separated from his mother's womb for the ministry which Christ gave him. That speaks loads to me. If Paul speaks this way perhaps God has something special for each of us to do. Do you care that God may have something special He has given you to do? I look back and see this in my own life. With Paul it was to reveal His Son in himself first. Immediately there was a complete turn around in his life. This happened to me 55 years ago, and I want to say I never turned back. Is He seeking to do something similar in your life?

No comments: