Monday, February 28, 2011

Luke 21:20-38

I don't see anything in the past or present that would even come close to what Jesus spoke in these verses. Not the destruction of A.D. 70 and I don't see this in the present situation in the Middle East. If you notice this is just prior to what we call the second coming of Jesus Christ who will take over this world and reign for 1000 years. This is not the Rapture as we Christians must go to Heaven to meet Christ before He comes back to reign. I am eagerly waiting for that day and seeking to get people saved in the meantime. I do believe today's verses go back to Ezekiel 38 & 39. This answers also to Revelation 6 just prior to chapter 19 when Jesus comes back to this world to rule as King. I am waiting for the Rapture which is the next thing on the schedule in the Bible. The question to whoever reads this is, "Are you ready? Is this your delight to see Jesus face to face?"

No comments: