This verse section begins with "How shall they call on Him whom they have not believed, or whom they have not heard?" Now how will they hear unless you or I tell them? In Revelation 1:6 we are called a "kingdom of priests". A priest is one who brings God and man together. This is not just for ministers but all Christians to be bringing God and man together. I am asking anyone who reads this: "Are you doing that?"
Next God says the person who declares the gospel of peace has beautiful feet. God calls things beautiful. He wants a people for His name. (Acts 15:14)
The next thing of importance is that"Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God."Peter says in I Peter 1:23 that people are born again by the incorruptible seed which is the Word of God. We win them with the Word.
The next verses to the end of the chapter speak of how the Israelites at least many of them are blinded to the true Messiah, Jesus Christ. However I do know Jews and have known others whose eyes have been opened to their Messiah Jesus and have given their lives over to Him. I know two personally who have dedicated their lives in full time service. Israels eyes will be opened when Christ comes to be King in this world! Are your eyes spiritually opened to see Him now as your Savior?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment