Saturday, May 9, 2009

Separated Unto God! - Numbers 8:5-18

The Levites were separated unto God and dedicated to His service.

1. The Washing of the Levites - They were to be washed with water and to wash their clothes.
2. The Work of the Levites - They were to serve the Lord by assisting others in being able to approach God.
3. The Witness of the Levites - The Levites represented to the nation the work of redemption and served as a reminder of the redemption from the bondage to Egypt.

I am made clean(sins atoned) by the offering of the body and blood of Jesus Christ. I am saved to serve. I am cooperating with God in seeing spiritually dead persons become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. I am saved to be a witness and testimony for Christ.

Walk with the Lord and be separated unto Him!!!

No comments: