This passage shows the Israelites demonstrating a heart of fear rather than a heart of faith in God and His power to deliver them.
1. Sight of fear - the size and weaponry of Goliath
2. Sound of fear - the words and threats of Goliath
3. Source of fear - the motivation behind Goliath
I must choose by faith to see God in His power and glory, to remember the promises of His presence and provision and rely on His ability and wisdom!
Walk with the Lord and have a heart of faith!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for posting these readings. It is nice for those of us who are not able to come to church every week because of work, to still be able to be a part of church in a small way. I can't wait to come this week though! I actually will have a Sunday off!
Post a Comment