Where the Spirit of God is there is liberty! (2 Corinthians 3:17).
1. Freedom from judgment - no condemnation! - v.1-4
2. Freedom from defeat - no obligation! - v.5-17
3. Freedom from discouragement - no frustration! - v.18-30
4. Freedom from fear - no separation! - v.31-39
I am free to live victoriously by yielding to the Holy Spirit who dwells in me. I am free to escape frustration by embracing the hope and the help of the Holy Spirit as God uses suffering for good now and turns it to glory when Christ returns!
Walk with the Lord and enjoy freedom in the Spirit!!!
1. Freedom from judgment - no condemnation! - v.1-4
2. Freedom from defeat - no obligation! - v.5-17
3. Freedom from discouragement - no frustration! - v.18-30
4. Freedom from fear - no separation! - v.31-39
I am free to live victoriously by yielding to the Holy Spirit who dwells in me. I am free to escape frustration by embracing the hope and the help of the Holy Spirit as God uses suffering for good now and turns it to glory when Christ returns!
Walk with the Lord and enjoy freedom in the Spirit!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment