Monday, August 8, 2011

Romans 10:14-21

Two of the former verses first tell us the Lord is rich to all who call upon Him, and whoever calls on Him will be saved. Now in order to be saved they have to hear. In order to hear someone has to preach. We like to think of preaching as one standing in a pulpit at some church. Although that is right that should not let the rest of the Christians off the hook. In order for the Church to succeed we all have to do our part. Just a few people officially called Pastors can't do it all. I like the term "beautiful feet" of those who proclaim the gospel of peace. I want those beautiful feet. When I get to Heaven I will look around to see who is there that I may have spoken with to accept Christ. Faith comes by hearing and it is the word of God that they hear. I want to preach nothing else. Peter said "being born again" by the word of God which lives and abides forever. I have two favorite initials, K.P. Keep praying and keep preaching. Someone will hear.

No comments: