Monday, April 27, 2009

Acts 26:19-32

This section begins with Paul who says, "I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision". When I accepted Christ and decided I was called to serve Him on a full time basis, which was over 50 years ago I called it something like that too, and I don't feel I was disobedient to it either." Whoever reads this, did you get any kind of vision at all? And have you been obedient to it?
Paul continues by urging King Agrippa to believe in Christ accepting Him as Savior. Agrippa answers by saying, "You almost persuaded me to be a Christian." Paul comes back by saying that he would like all who heard him that day to become true born again believers in Christ.
That was the end of the conversation and we are never told whether King Agrippa or the other man Festus ever received Christ as Savior. Now I turn to whoever reads this. Have you repented and received Christ as your own personal Savior?

No comments: