These verses begin with the living word of God. I could not begin to estimate the power of the Word. The only thing I can say is about its power in my own life and what I have seen in the lives of others. It is like a sharp sword and if we use it in our own lives the precious things in our lives will be separated from the vile. If we use it correctly the Word will even clean up our thoughts. No one can hide anything from God as all things are naked and open before Him; even though we are going to Heaven if we are saved we will give an account for our actions here in the world. Jesus Christ is our great High Priest who has passed through the heavens and looking at Him we have strength to hold on and to keep on the path. He sympathizes with our weakness. He lived this life for 33 years, so He knows what this is all about. I may be going through some difficult struggles but He knows.
Next, we can come boldly to the throne of Grace. We have an invitation to come to Him. We can find mercy when we need that. The main thing is that we do come. To me it is an ultimate necessity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment